The Northern Restaurants Group is the team behind brands such as The Dockyard, The Produce Hall in Stockport, Roost in Heaton Moor and The Moortop Pub and Kitchen, our Gastro Pub in Heaton Moor. We manage an eclectic portfolio of businesses ranging from managed houses to high end restaurants. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit a Chef to join Roost Wilmslow, 22-24 Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AA.
This would be an ideal position for someone with drive and ambition looking to take on a new challenge and help make this new business the only choice for consumers in one of Manchester’s most exciting locations.
The right candidate will be someone that has chef experience and can work under pressure.
· Preparing and controlling food orders.
· Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
· To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
· To ensure all the food in your section is within the company shelf life.
Ensure the kitchen is clean and hygienic at all times.
To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Head Chef for self-development.
Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
Follow recipes and presentation specifications
Restock items as needed throughout the shift
· Hourly rate dependent on experience
· 28 days paid holiday a year, pro rata dependent on hours worked
· Fun, friendly environment
· Clear career progression within our dynamic company
· Experience in the same/similar role
· A passion for great service
· Motivation and a passion for high quality, fresh food.
· Enthusiasm, with a drive to deliver in both prep and service
· Experience working in fast paced high end restaurant environments.
· Ability, to work both individually and part of a team.
· Flexibility – this role covers 5 out of 7 days a week and you will be required to work evenings and weekends.
· Level 2 Health and Safety Training
We expect everyone from our General Managers to our KPs to have: –
· Be friendly, sociable knowledgeable and be warm and welcoming to our customers.
· Calm, patient and polite at all times even in high-pressure situations.
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Deliver efficient service and standards
· Ability to multitask efficiently
· Confident & self-motivated
· Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
· Deliver exceptional standards of cleanliness
· Honest and reliable
· Punctual and presentable, in the correct clean uniform
· High level of personal hygiene
· Team player across all departments
· Ability to build and maintain good relationships with all team members
· Positive attitude
· Help each other
So, if this sounds like you, and you want to work with one of the most dynamic companies in Greater Manchester, then we’d love to hear from you!
Tagged as: someone with drive and ambition looking to take on a new challenge
Head Chef New site – Angel Gardens We are Pot Kettle Black, a company dedicated to cooking-up vibrant, easy-going...Apply For This Job
We are looking for talented, senior pizza chefs to come onboard as Senior Pizza Chefs to join and lead our...Apply For This Job
The Northern Restaurants Group is the team behind brands such as The Dockyard, The Produce Hall in Stockport, Roost in...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION As a chef at Browns Manchester, you will master our menu, with your food being the reason guests keep...Apply For This Job
We are looking for talented trainee Pizza Chefs to come onboard in Manchester. In house, we call this role Pizza...Apply For This Job