Notion, located in Stockport’s up-and-coming, exciting Old Town/Marketplace area is a brand new dive bar focussed on fun cocktails, the best hospitality, great music, a back bar boasting an impressive range of over 60 rums, whiskey’s & bourbons and a delicious American dive bar style food menu is on the lookout for a Bar Manager to take us to the next level.
Why Join us?
You will be part of a growing independent restaurant and bar group serving high-quality, fresh food with fantastic opportunities for progression and growth as the company expands.
We care about our people. We are a company that values individuals and strives to take care of our team the way that we take care of our guests. This is a company where the owner is very much part of the day-to-day business to offer support, without restricting you from doing your job to your fullest potential.
You will also get the benefits of an achievable bonus structure, pension scheme, staff discounts, meals on shifts and more.
Want to find out more about what we offer? Take a look HERE: https://www.instagram.com/notionbar/
As our Bar Manager:
• You must have previous experience with cocktails and drink menu development.
• Be passionate about delivering great hospitality and maintaining high standards as you will be on the front line.
• Be a positive ambassador, hungry for a challenge and keen to make a real difference.
• Have great leadership skills and be able to continue to train and develop the staff.
• Be flexible to react to business demands.
• Possess strong communication skills with the ability to drive and motivate your team to deliver high quality standards and service.
• Have experience of managing the day-to-day demands of a busy bar.
• Be confident with stock management.
Your normal working week will be 4 on 3 off and will consist of 2am closes on Fridays & Saturdays.
As part of our team you will receive opportunities for personal development and will always be involved in menu expansion as we continue to grow into more sites and venues, with a further site planned for 2021 and 2 more for 2022.
Tagged as: Cocktails, stock management
Senior Cocktail Bartender Full – Time role: 5 shifts per week, requiring full flexibility throughout the year with shift...Apply For This Job
The St. Joseph Ltd. Group is the team behind Manchester brands such as Guilty by Association and our arcade-style bar...Apply For This Job
The St. Joseph Ltd. Group is the team behind Manchester brands such as Lost in Tokyo and our arcade-style bar...Apply For This Job
MANCHESTER! We have a rare opportunity for a city centre based BAR MANAGER to join our team at Roxy Ball...Apply For This Job
The Forge is restaurateur and chef Mike Robinson’s latest opening, and reflects Robinson’s passion and belief in the resilience of...Apply For This Job